OFFICE STATIONERY AND SUPPLIES
We know that office supplies won’t always be your priority at work. Which is why we make it ours!
We aim to be the ultimate destination for all of your office supply requirements. Whether you are a large multinational business with several delivery points, an SME or have a home office, we give you access to over 22,000 office product lines. Plus, we offer free next-day delivery, anywhere in the UK!
Due to our partnership with the country’s largest buying consortium, we have over £100m of buying power – meaning we can offer you the lowest prices. When you source all your office products from Lex, you will not only save time and money on administration. But you’ll also help the environment by having all deliveries at once, in one van.
When you set up an account with us, we assign you a personal dedicated account manager. They will accordingly be on hand to assist you.
Our Online Ordering Portal allows all account customers to have access to Lex’s top-notch online ordering portal. In turn, this simplifies the order process and includes great features.
Can budgets be set?
Yes indeed: Superusers or Managers can set budgets per delivery address, user or department. In turn, this ensures restrictions on spending so you can meet particular financial budgets.
Can we deliver to multiple delivery addresses?
Yes, several delivery sites can also be set. In short, you need to include specific delivery instructions to ensure your office products arrive promptly and correctly.
Can certain access be set for certain users?
Multiple users per account with different levels of access. In addition, you can establish restrictions for certain users to only have ordering access to certain products. For example, a caretaker to access only janitorial products.
Can you set authorisation requirements before processing an order?
Indeed, users can place multiple orders which will be sent for authorisation by a superuser or manager. The manager can then reject, alter or approve the order – which will then be processed and dispatched.
Can I get reports?
Indeed you can: a vast array of reporting is available with 24h access. These also include spend and financial reports, budget reports and product usages.
Did you know? In 2017, 69% of orders placed were delivered on a same-day basis with the rest delivered next-day.
Traditional Office Products
- Diaries, books, pads and accounting pads.
- Filing solutions, archiving, literature organisers.
- Paper, envelopes, writing and drawing products.
- Printer supplies, ink cartridges, toners and ribbons.
- Dictation, CDs, data cartridges, calculators and tablets.
- Binding and laminating machines/supplies, keyboards.
- Cash handling, cash boxes, fire safety and signage.
- Cleaning supplies, janitorial supplies and first aid items.
- Bins, electrical accessories, fans, heaters and ladders.
- Catering appliances, coffee machines, beverages,
- Tea and coffee, water, water coolers and fizzy drinks.
- Snacks, biscuits and chocolate.
Food Safe Stationery
- Detectable pens, highlights and writing material.
- Clipboards, rulers and clip/binding products.
- Tape, lanyards, stopwatches, and stapleless staplers.
- Corrugated cardboard boxes, layer pads, pallet boxes.
- Tapes, glue dots, coloured and printed tapes and dispensers.
- Stretch film, bubble wrap, polythene bags and mailing bags.
“We are a private health hospital with five different delivery locations on one site. Lex’s online ordering portal allows a team member from each delivery point to place their own orders – which have to be approved by me before they are processed. Fantastic easy to use portal, and speedy deliveries!”
Katie C, Procurement Lead – Hospital