OFFICE STATIONERY AND SUPPLIES
We know that office supplies won’t always be your priority at work. Which is why we make it ours!
We aim to be the ultimate destination for all of your office supply requirements. Whether you are a large multinational business with several delivery points, an SME or have a home office, we give you access to over 22,000 office product lines. Plus, we offer free next-day delivery, anywhere in the UK!
Due to our partnership with the country’s largest buying consortium, we have over £100m of buying power – meaning we can offer you the lowest prices. When you source all your office products from Lex, you will not only save time and money on administration, but you’ll also help the environment by having everything delivered at once, in one van.
When you set up an account with us, you will be assigned a dedicated account manager who will be on hand to assist you.
Our Online Ordering Portal allows all account customers to have access to Lex’s sophisticated online ordering portal which simplifies the order process and includes features such as;
Can budgets be set?
Yes, Superusers or Managers can set budgets per delivery address, user or department – ensuring that spend is restricted and meets particular financial budgets.
Can multiple delivery addresses be used?
Several delivery sites can be set including specific delivery instructions to ensure your office products are delivered promptly and correctly.
Can certain access be set for certain users?
Multiple users per account with different levels of access, in addition restrictions can be set for certain users to only have ordering access to certain products. For example – caretaker to access only janitorial products.
Can authorisation be required before an order is processed?
Users can place multiple orders which will be sent for authorisation by the superuser or ‘manager’. The manager can then reject, alter or approve the order – which will then be processed and dispatched.
Can I get reports?
A vast array of reporting is available with 24h access, including spend and financial reports, budget reports and product usages.
Did you know? In 2017, 69% of orders placed were delivered on a same-day basis with the rest delivered next-day.
Traditional Office Products
- Diaries, books, pads and accounting pads.
- Filing solutions, archiving, literature organisers.
- Paper, envelopes, writing and drawing products.
- Printer supplies, ink cartridges, toners and ribbons.
- Dictation, CDs, data cartridges, calculators and tablets.
- Binding and laminating machines/supplies, keyboards.
- Cash handling, cash boxes, fire safety and signage.
- Cleaning supplies, janitorial supplies and first aid items.
- Bins, electrical accessories, fans, heaters and ladders.
- Catering appliances, coffee machines, beverages,
- Tea and coffee, water, water coolers and fizzy drinks.
- Snacks, biscuits and chocolate.
Food Safe Stationery
- Detectable pens, highlights and writing material.
- Clipboards, rulers and clip/binding products.
- Tape, lanyards, stopwatches, and stapleless staplers.
- Corrugated cardboard boxes, layer pads, pallet boxes.
- Tapes, glue dots, coloured and printed tapes and dispensers.
- Stretch film, bubble wrap, polythene bags and mailing bags.
“We are a private health hospital with five different delivery locations on one site. Lex’s online ordering portal allows a team member from each delivery point to place their own orders – which have to be approved by me before they are processed. Fantastic easy to use portal, and speedy deliveries!”
Katie C, Procurement Lead – Hospital